Friday, September 4, 2009

09.04.09

The first 4 days of the project have gone pretty well. Here are the updates so far!

  • I haven't missed any vitamins or fish oil pills.
  • I've been tracking my nutrition and fitness at Sparkpeople
  • I've actually been remembering to eat breakfast and exercise more often. It's easier (the exercise) now that the girls are in school and I have some free time each morning!
  • Book 1/100 is read, Pygmy by Chuck Palahniuk. I've had it sitting on my shelf since my birthday in May and I can't believe I hadn't read it yet!
  • I've been making a point to throw all of my loose change in a jar...we actually have a ton of loose change, I've found!
09/09/09 is coming up...I need to figure something fun out to do to celebrate. Anyone have a suggestion? Let me know!

Today the girls and I are going to have craft time when Bug gets home from school. I am thinking of doing something fairy related. Maybe a mini fairy garden! I will be sure to get pictures posted!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you're off to a great start! I'm also on SparkPeople (here), but I don't think I'm using it correctly yet :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara, I've been on there for 2 years or so and have always gone on/off using it...I'm trying to at least stick to recording all of my minutes exercised and food eaten! I will go add you on there, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moo! I hadn't heard of SparkPeople! I just signed up! I'm really excited as my weight loss goals are steep. I can't get over its free.

    ReplyDelete